|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
A Vitamin bomb rich in various vitamins!
Scinic’s Vita Ade Line is formulated with 10 distinctive natural organic ingredients and Sea Buckthorn Extract to remove impurities while maintaining healthy moisture levels.
A cream that provides intensive eye care by soothing exhausted eyes and brightening dull skin without causing any irritation. This eye cream has a gentle formula with natural fruit and herb ingredients as its key components.
It contains 10 kinds of vitamins derived from Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seaberry) fruit that deliver complete nourishment to renew damaged skin and restore energy to the eye area's sensitive skin.
It also provides moisture to keep the eye area hydrated and protected from the harsh elements of the environment.
Bring life back to your eyes with Scinic Vita Ade Eye Cream.
water, glycerin,caprylic/capric, triglyceridepentaerythrityl distearate, niacinamide, betaine, cetearyl alcohol, hydrogenated polyisobutene, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, cetearyl glucoside, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel, vegetable oil
How to Use:
After cleansing, toning and applying essence, release an pea-sized amount of the eye cream and gently massage it onto the eye area.
Gently pat with fingertips for better absorption.